Sunday, January 15

stuffity stuff stuff

Day 11. Put your iPod on shuffle and write down the 10 songs that pop up.
Day 12. Your dream college.
Day 13. Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.


Day 11:
Okay...I don't have an IPOD or anything. I'm pretty much incapable of completing that post. I'm sorry blogspot.


Day 12:
My dream college would have the principles that Kenyon has. There wouldn't be any competition against each other, but with one's self. Studying would be driven on curiosity. "Wisdom beings with wonder". It would be a small college. The professors would really care about the students. There would be study abroad opportunities. Help getting into grad school or finding a job right after college. They'd have a debate team. They'd have other clubs I might be interested in. They'd give AP credit. They'd have lots of good foods around campus. The student's would be open-minded. The school-work wouldn't be so ridiculous. I don't know what kind of weather I want. 
I'm still confused on school size. I say I want it small, but who knows if when I'm there I'll still want it that way. I'm really scared of feeling trapped.

Since Kenyon doesn't offer the major I'm considering, I've decided that I have to look at schools that offer a variety of majors. So I've stumbled upon Pitzer.
And Pitzer, let's hope, will be the college I'll be attending. With this college, I' have the option of making my college experience "big or small".  
And I can definitely do Cali. Definitely. 

Day 13: I'd like to visit.............
France, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, Amsterdam, anddddddd I think I'd be content with that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment