Tuesday, January 3

27!!!!

Day 2. Where you’d like to be in 10 years.27 bby!!


Well in ten years I will be 27..yikes...Seem like a long time but it goes by so fast. I would like to already be married ( with my dream guy), have my first kid around that age, owe a casa, be DONE with school. Help my parents in all I can, still have a strong connection with my family, continue talking to my buds from high school. Something that I dream of is not have to worry about financial issues, or health. Health is a big thing for me. I want to live a long life without worrying about my health or my families health.  Also have a great job that I LOVE and travel this beautiful Earth. Live in a nice suburb with a backyard playground for my kids. Have a strong bond with my sisters. 


So 27 I wish you bring me a good life, full of happiness.





No comments:

Post a Comment