Tuesday, January 10

And then there was ONE lol..U GUYS COME BACK!

Day 10. Discuss your first love.


Woah. Day 10 is very personal.lol


nah..Well I'll just talk about mi first amor! jejeje
It was in the 1st grade..I think. Such a young age it probably wasn't love but oh well. His name was Patrick, he was Polish. He had the nicest eyes!!! I remember them so well. They were blue but they had a nice twist..idk how to explain but they were very nice. I just remember him being a very kind person to me, he would help me with my work, sit next to me in lunch. And oh his hair! It was so blonde! I just felt so happy when he would talk to me jejeje. 


The WORST day ever came.  He was moving. My little heart broke into pieces. The last day he was there, I told him that I liked him. He just smiled. But it was a nice smile not a "I don't care smile." So he left. And I was very sad for days.Sigh


I don't  know if this counts as my " first love". But that was the first time I had feelings towards a boy. And the rest is history.LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment