Friday, January 6

Day 6: You Think You May Know...lol

Day 6. Write 30 interesting things about yourself {Things others may not know)
 Okay so here it goes..You guys might already know some of these things...some might be a little random.

1. I have been keeping a diary since 3rd grade..still write in it.
2. I used to get bad grades in grammar school..
3. I failed 3rd grade because I was hanging with the bad crowd.
4. When I was younger I was pretty overweight for my age, people used to make fun of me.
5. I have been wearing glasses since 2nd grade..sigh
6. I smell cups before I pour anything in them..idk they have to smell clean
7. I am pretty good at acting, I was in Drama for two years in elementary school.
8. I like to rap.
9. Sometimes I bust out a British accent..
10. When I take off my glasses at night..sometimes I see weird figures, like spirits..idk they have faces
11. I used to play the recorder when I was in 5th and 6th grade.
12. My brother used to have this nice collection of fish...one day I wanted to clean them..I poured soap...sigh..they died..im a fish killer.
13. I was bitten by a dog in Mexico when I was little, and chased by one during Halloween...that's why I dont like dogs..well big dogs.
14. I fell off the stairs  when I was little...I was trying to help my dad carry the mattress,.also I fell down the Sears escalators..That's why sometimes I walk funny, or my knees get weak when I run.
15. I enjoy running!!!I I can run for a long time ..even when my knees hurt or I feel tired.
16. Sometimes I have trouble reading out loud..
17. I dislike MATH!! When I was little I would cry when I didnt get a problem.
18. I cant ride a bike.lol
19. I can read any Twilight book in one day.
20. The first time I saw Justin Bieber live....I started to cry.
21. I am still scared of Chucky.
22. I cant watch scary movies alone.
23. I sleep with 4 pillows and my bear, baba.
24. I dont like holding newborns bc feel like im going to drop them.
25. I'm pretty good at rollerblading. 
26. I listen to music when I'm feeling sad.
27. I am pretty bad at singing.
28. I bite my nails a lot.
29. i cant swim.
30. I love tomatoes.

1 comment: