Wednesday, January 4

I really don't care, just saying.

Day 4. Your views on religion.




Well me and religion have had some seriously crazy times.... It makes me depressed looking back, really depress. Lets say it wasn't good. Not at all. I think to myself why the hell did it have to happen to me. Why am I always the one ending up with problems... Then I think why does God like to not help me when I most need him.... I believe in Him and Jesus..... It's just I've been staying away from them bc I don't want to go back to my bad place.... and sometimes I can feel it coming over.... But I really do thank YERIKA ^-^ for helping me, I seriously do you brought me out of my fog of depression.... and now the bad things don't hardly creep up... they still do I won't lie about it... they still do. I used to do the rosary everyday, now I've stopped and I've just been staying away. I still pray and what not, but it's out of habit seriously it is. Like in stressful times I repeat prayers a whole bunch of times in my head or when I feel the bad times coming.... you guys won't understand, it's depressing is all of it, but the funny thing I don't ever just drop my belief I still believe. :) and that makes me happy idk makes me proud that I don't just drop it all together.


So religion from my experience is good and bad. You cannot categorize it!!! You just can't. I don't care what religion you are I really don't just be a good person, with a good heart. Well I don't believe religion should be how you judge someone. I really don't care for religion for other people, you can be a freaking satanist and I don't give a damn just be a good person. sesh. lol.
    Well that's my view on religion.

1 comment:

  1. Your welcome but I think you brought yourself out of your depression as well because you could of denied my friendship. I am glad we are friends and I like that we are all getting to know each other a little bit more.

    ReplyDelete