Saturday, January 7

day 6 and 7: because days come in two according to me

Day 6. Write 30 interesting things about yourself {Things others may not know}



1. When I was younger I didn't understand why I should love my younger brothers. 
2 I was going to transfer to a gifted program in elementary, but I didn't because I was too scared that I wouldn't make friends. 
3. My favorite elementary teacher also happened to be my neighbor.
4. I went to a dance program once, and I walked out because I was too nervous to dance in front of others. 
5. I used to really want to horseback ride.
6. I miss playing the violin SO MUCH. 
7. I feel like I don't question my morals enough.
8. It bothers me that the world doesn't make sense, but I understand that's what makes it so interesting. We all create our own interpretation of what everything means. 
9. I can't wait to get a haircut today.
10. I don't really talk to many of my outter-family, and don't really care if I do. 
11. I believe that your friends can turn into your family.
12.  The beatles is the only band I can play in my house without anyone complaining.
13. My dad used to have this thing, where he would take off the sticker of a fruit and put it on my back when I wasn't looking. Sometimes I would go a whole day without noticing.
14. I started dating when I was 12 and I miss the feeling of having a "first" boyfriend. It's much more of a mystery.
15. I LOVE DRESSES!
16. I love grain food. MMM bread.
17. I get really depressed when I think of the military, the holocaust, or slavery.
18. I think it's stupid that black people now complain about slavery. STFU, no one whipped you. I feel like it underestimates what happens and makes them look dumb and craving attention. It would make more sense for them to complain about racisim.
19. Facebook depresses me. But It also holds a lot of my attention/
20.  I think Harvard sounds really lame.
21. I want to be a communication studies major. I love talk. talk talk tal ktalktalktalkalktalktalktalktalktal
22. I hope I never loose sight of who I am, where I've been, and where I want to go.
23.  If I have a kid, I'm naming them paul. IT'S JUST GONNA HAPPEN.
24. My aunt married this white guy who has this hispanic fetish. When I told him I wanted to name my kid paul, he asked me "why do you want to loose your heritage?"
25. I like what I like. I don't care if it's black, white, mexican, whatever. 
26. I believe that music is magical.
27. I just recently changed my top choice in school to Pitzer. 
28. I can't wait to perform in LTAB.
29. I love not having plans. This only applies to someone I find pleasant though.
30. I love love love discussing. for hours. it's great.

Day 7. Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.


Gemini -
of course it does. it just fits perfectly.


example: i'm from the third house, i think? That house represents communication. And here I go...wanting to be a communication studies major. It makes sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment