Tuesday, January 3

Day 3- What are your views on drugs and alcohol.


    I really don't know what to write about drugs and alcohol. (I really like yours Ely!!!). Idk, I don't really use any of them and alcohol tastes like crap. The funny  things is I have tried to get drunk seriously. But someone told me you have to drink a lot in order to... ha ha ha. Well it didn't work I just wanted to see what it was like to get drunk. Man all my drug attempts fail :p not like it has been a lot just weed and alcohol, I didn't even get high. lol. I wouldn't touch the real hard core drugs. No. I find it pretty messed up how companies can feed people cancer sticks, but they can't let people get a little mary jane!!! What the hell man cigarettes kill thousands of people each year, and it's addicting. That's cheating the consumers. You don't see other freaking industries placing nicotine in their products, hell no you don't! They used to put cocaine in Coke, but stopped. You know why bc it's a horrible drug and addicting! shit that is messed up, really it is. It's disgusting. But they shouldn't make any drugs illegal in my opinion. It's of the people's choice what they want to do to their bodies. FREE WILL HELLO!?? it's not like they're stealing it. sometimes they do. It's like putting laws on foods we eat, the government shouldn't have the right to tell us what we can consume or not consume.
     Well that's my thoughts on drugs and alcohol. So yeah... lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment