Wednesday, January 11

I came back for you :)

lol yesenia :)

Day 8. A moment you felt most satisfied in your life {your happiest moment}
Day 9. How you hope your future will be like.
Day 10. Discuss your first love and first kiss


Day 8:
The happiest moment of my life was when I didn't know I existed. When my world revolve around child-hood games, friends, and books. Occasionally, video games would be thrown into the mix. And I was very happy with all of those things. I'd be even happier if I was with my older brothers, because they'd always make me laugh, or if I got stay up late past my bedtime.  Life isn't as simple. And I don't think I'll ever have that feeling again.
Although, I'll try to.

"I walked over to the hill where we used to go and sled. There were a lot of little kids there. I watched them flying. Doing jumps and having races. And I thought that all those little kids are going to grow up someday. And all of those little kids are going to do the things that we do. And they will all kiss someone someday. But for now, sledding is enough. I think it would be great if sledding were always enough, but it isn't" - Charlie

Day 9:
I hope my future will be a fine and dandy one. Aha. Dandaaayyy.
I want to be in love and in bliss. Both with knowledge, the world around me, and some amazing guy.
I really hope he's amazing.
I want to play instruments. I want people to play songs for me. I want to still preserve my morals. I want to be writing. I want to never lose sight of where I come from and where I've been through when I decide where I'm going.
 
Day 10
My first kiss was in my room. My first boyfriend dumped me because I was too nervous to kiss him, so I went out with his best friend. This is why it's not good to date in 7th grade...You act retarded. 
Anyway, I decided I might as well try it. So I did.
Fortunately for me, we ended up being really good friends, and it's not one of those things I look back and say "wtf..with him?!?"...although I'm a little ashamed of the intentions.
That's why it's good to wait.
I haven't had a first love yet. Unless you count the beatles. or charlie. that's the closest I'll ever get to loving someone. An old band and a fictional character. Haaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment