Tuesday, January 3

-.-

Day 1. Your current Relationship, if single discuss how single life is.


    Right now I guess it's okay. To tell you the truth when it comes to relationships I become quite bipolar... When things get more emotional I get detached and the person I am with irritates the shit out of me. Like sometimes with my relationship person, Andrew, he annoys the cow out of me and I can't help it. Then others times when the relationship seems chill I'm good with him. It's all very complicated with me. Right now I guess he is annoying me because I finally said we should be boyfriend and girlfriend, crap. I really do hate that though but that is what he wants... relationships are stupid and I tell him that all the time. I sometimes want to break up with him, or think why the hell are we even dating. How did I get here. But then I think you know what Kristina he's freaking sweet and smart and he makes you feel awesome and good about yourself which you haven't in a while bc of some other dumbass. idk after that relationship I seriously felt like I was ugly and unlikable.... which is dumb but the truth... sorry. So to sum it all up it's whatever it is. Which I don't know, AT ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment