Wednesday, January 4

Amen.

Day 4. Your views on religion.


Growing up my parents will go to church every Sunday and after to eat. Now things have changed. We never go to church only when there is an occasion. I hate that though. That we only go to church on special occasions. Growing up my grandma used to live with me. Every night I would pray with her. And since then I pray every night. Yes, I believe in God and everything else. My family is pretty religious, aunts, uncles, grandparents. So we pray every Thanksgiving,X-mas etc. They have a lot of faith. And I like that. Whenever you have a bad day its "Pray Yesi." And I do. But when praying doesn't help I lose faith. But I enjoy having that feeling that God is there for you. I'm not a crazy religious person that gets mad when people say they don't believe in religion. I understand where they are coming from. When I get married and have my own family I'm going to teach them what I know. But if they decide to not follow my beliefs when they are older, I will accept that. Whatever makes people happy.

1 comment: